Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday fun-day!!

Hi everyone, Lynda here to share with you a little project I made using the wonderful Lawn Fawn You float my boat stamp set and some of the paper from the Authentique Anchored paper line.

These products and much more can be found in the





To create my card I first stamped the sentiment onto some plain white cardstock and then diecut the sentiment out.  I then diecut the white tag.  Both were then inked along the edges.  I then stamped the life preserver three times in red, black, and blue ink.  I then fussy cut them out and inked along the edges of them as well.  I then covered my card base with this wonderful stripped pattern paper.  I then went about assembling the tag.  I added the sentiment strip and decided it needed a little something else, so I went back to the same three ink colors and added the tiny hearts above the flag.  I then added each of the life preservers to the card using foam tape.  I then decided to doodle the stitch lines along the edge.

(this would make a cute Project Life card if you just left the white tag alone and did not pop up the life preservers!)

This is a great card for any occasion that you need to say thank you, but especially for Father's Day that is coming up....and speaking of Father's Day....there is still time to create a project following that theme and link it up on the challenge this week.


You can go HERE to enter your project 

Happy crafting.....Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Way cute! Love those stamps and papers!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahoy! Like the card, stamping, cutting out & faux stitching.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete