Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blog Hop - Orange Team Intro

 Blog Hop Blinkie

February 1, 2014
Blog Hop Day 2

Can you believe Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge Blog has been going for over a year now? It has gone by so fast and we have had so much fun creating and sharing projects with you.  Starting the first of the year we decided to make a few changes.  These changes include bringing you different types of projects, and to do that we needed increase the number of members on the team.  We also decided to split the team in to two.


We hope you will all enjoy the great new variety of project you are about to see from the Orange team.  Today we are also helping to support Paper Smooches and their 3rd Anniversary, so all of our projects will have a Paper Smooches stamp set on them.    

I'm going to start you off with a few projects I've been working on.  I've been in a few pocket card swaps and have been using my stamps to liven up my cards. 

The first card is for the heading Snow Much Fun.  So I used the Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes stamp set and matching die to cut out my little guy.  Then I gave him a little color with the Copic markers.  I used white flocking on the sentiment to give it a little touch of snow.  



 
  

The next card I created was for the animal prints category.  I used the Paper Smooches Zoo Crew stamp set and matching die for the zebra and the A Muse Studio Go Wild stamp set for the sentiment and background.  I then used some glossy accents for the eyes and tail.  The boarder around the card was created with the Lifestyles die set.  I angled the square die just a little so it was of kilter some.   I went over the Go Wild with a Copic Glitter pen to add a little sparkle.


Now it's time to Meet the rest of the Orange Team.  They are an awesome bunch of women and I'm sure you will enjoy what they have to show you. 


Your next stop is Madge with The Scrappin Lounge

Be sure to stop by each of them and welcome them to our 2014 Design Team.  We will have a drawing for each day of the hop.  Just leave a comment below and at each stop along the way.  We will announce blog winners on Friday along with our regular weekly winners.


Thank you for stopping by today. 

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful DT creations. This BEE is happy to bee part of the Cuttin' & Stampin' Orange Team.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Cuttin' & Stampin' DT Orange Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's threatening snow so your card was very appropriate for today. Both cards were great. It's been a great hop. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to hop with the orange team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards; love them both, but especially the animal card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome projects Tammy! Wonderful hop, wonderful design team, thanks for putting it all together my friend <3
    Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love snowman and Zebra card creations - very lovely - thanks for the hop and congrats to Orange team! Happy Week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. finished both days and commented on all! thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. both great cards! Love the go wild! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute cards! I especially like the zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved all projects from green and orange teams!! Amazing talents! Great job teams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects congrats to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun cards! I just love Paper Smooches critters!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards and love those cutie snowman, and zebra stamps from Paper Smooches.

    ReplyDelete