Saturday, January 18, 2014

Spotlight Saturday - Sharon Duff


January 18, 2014.

Sharon Duff

I am SOO excited about today's guest.  She is a wonderful lady that I met in a crafty little group called Crafting by Designs about 3 years ago.  

  • Hi, my name is Sharon and I'm addicted to paper and glue. I love how paper smells and I love how it feels. I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 14 years, together for 21, and we have a soon to be 13 year old son. My guys do not understand my little paper addiction, but tolerate it very well. My sister is the one that can be given credit for my paper addiction. In the mid 90's she suggested we have a fun day and learn a new craft...rubber stamps and embossing. I was instantly hooked. I fell in love with PSX Stamps and became a distributor for them for several years. After the birth of my son, I discovered Scrap Booking. The first book I made was for my brother after our dad passed away in 2003. Since then I have lost count how many scrap books I have made as gifts and gave away. Scrapbooking Magazine.Com featured 2 of my lay outs in their April 2011 on line magazine. Not having enough time to dedicate to a complete Scrapper life, I discovered card making. All of the elements of scrapbooks, but not as much time involved.
    Somewhere along the way I came across "Card Challenge" Blogs, one thing lead to another. I currently design for Crafting By Designs, a group of fantastic women that I love with all of my heart.
 Sharon was given some of the Bo Bunny Winter Woodland paper collection and created a great winter themed card.  I just love how she incorporated the fox. 

This weeks challenge ends Monday, January 20th, so you still have time to create that winter projects.  Check out the Challenge blog for more details.


4 comments:

  1. What a great project from a great person and crafty sister!!
    Love ya Sharon!!
    Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being spotlighted! Your card is fabulous! Always so fun to learn about new people and how they got addicted to paper and such!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete