Saturday, January 11, 2014

Spotlight Saturday - Michelle Kinder




January 11, 2014

Hello friends.  We have a wonderful guest today.  I actually met Michelle at the Scrapbook USA Expo last March.  She came to my booth quite a few times during the expo.  She would purchase a stamp set, run back to her table, create a few cards with it and then bring them back and show me and my crew.  We were SOOO taken with what she was creating.  I was over the moon with excitement when she agreed to do a Saturday post with the team. 


Michelle Kinder
"I am the mother or two great kids and wife to a wonderful husband.  I was lucky enough to be able to travel the country with my husband and kids for 72 days last summer.  I started scrapbooking when I was a senior in high school and haven't stopped.  When my son was born I started as a consultant for Close to My Heart, which started my card making.  I did that for 5+ years.  I enjoy going to scrapbook retreats and expos.  I recently started doing project life, which I'm excited about.  I also enjoy hiking, baking, and camping."
 

I am so excited to be a guest designer for the Cuttin' and Stampin'.  I love the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenges and their store which is my favorite place to get Paper Smooches stamps.  This weeks challenge is Using Christmas Paper for a non-traditional Christmas project.
I used the Bazzil Basics Paper Believe Collection.  I also used the Brazzill solid cardstock.
These are the projects I came up with

Used the Paper Smooches Group Hug & Chubby Chum Pals, Copic Markers E37 & E31, and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
I used the Paper Smooches Group Hug and Woofers & Tweeters, Copic Markers E37 & E33, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, VersaMark, Distress Ink Barn Door, and white embossing powder
I used the Paper Smooches Group Hug, Distress Ink Barn Door and Studio Calico wood veneer.
All of the stamp sets and paper can be purchase at Cuttin' and Stampin' Store.
 
Thanks for having me.  
 
Michelle.




5 comments:

  1. You cards are lovely Michelle - I am impressed that you could whip up something so creative in a short time at the Expo - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so much fun! Great guest design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute.
    Thanks for sharing these sweet projects.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete