Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekly Challenge #45 - Saturday

#45
Challenge: Anything Goes with a Family twist

November 12 - 18, 2013



We are celebrating family this week.

Hi everyone, Doris here with my project for this week's challenge - Remembering Family. I do a lot of genealogy research and have a ton of old family pictures, so when I ran across one of my favorite pictures I decided to use it in my project this week.
This picture is from my Aunt's wedding 65 years ago and includes my grandparents, my Mom (wearing the hat on the left) and all her siblings. It's great to see them all so young, and happy and enjoying the day, and I'm so glad I have this picture.
I used some paper from MME Chalk Studio and the Kinfolk stamp set from Paper Smooches, along with a clear photo overlay and some Prima Flowers for this little layout that will I plan to put in a shadowbox frame. I also added a little wire Family embellishment from my stash to the top.
Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on November 22, 2013. Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Please link your projects HERE.

2 comments: