Monday, October 21, 2013

Challenge #41 Monday Monday

#41
Challenge:  Chalk Board
October 15 - 21st, 2013



Hi everyone, Lynda here from Positive Force to bring you another set of cards based on our Chalk Board challenge.

I really like how this paper feels in your hand, the chalkboard surface is super fun to play with.  For my first card I stamped the three dots from the Fascinators stamp set into the corners on the piece of charlkboard paper.  I then went over the dots with some liquid pearl so they had dimension.
I then stamped the banner from the Fascinator stamp set onto white cardstock and added the sentiment from the Sentiment Sampler set; also from Paper Smooches.  
To assemble the card I picked these wonderful Prima flowers I had in my stash and added some liquid pearl to the center of each of them in a coordinating color.  They were then added to the card front using glue dots.  The sentiment banner was then added to the front using foam tape for extra dimension.



For my second card I decided to use various pieces from different patterns of the chalkboard paper.  The card based was trimmed first; leaving the fun banner shape along the top of the card. I then trimmed the "Happy Happy Happy" from another piece of chalkboard paper and added it across the front of the card.  I then cut the three balloons from the back side of the chalkboard paper; aren't these the cutest patterns on the reverse!  The balloons were added with foam tape and twine for some extra dimension.



Today is the last day to get your entry into the challenge...be sure to link up your creation here.

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on October 25 2013.

You can link your project Here.

1 comments:

  1. Love your cards Lynda! Really like your balloons! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete