Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Challenge #37 use 3 punches, Pam L

#37
Challenge:   Use 3 punches
September 17 - 23rd, 2013

Hi all! Pam here again with
my punchy take on this challenge!

I used these 3 punches:

 and made this card:

I used some denim Bazzill paper for the card base
and the pocket. The flowers and pink accent
on the pocket are from my scraps. I used the 
Borderlicious stamp set from Paper Smooches 
on the upper and lower edges of the card.

I am super excited to play with Bazzill Basic Paper collection 
and Paper Smooches Stamps  with our newest challenge!

 Speaking of newest challenge; 3 Punches grab what
you have and join us in some fun!

Hey, if you don’t have  a lot of punches;
then grab some from the kids! LOL


 I hope that you take time to check out the stamps and the paper!
 If you are interested in the stamps and paper
that I used on my project you can buy them here Shop

Please make sure your creation post 
has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the 
winners on September 27, 2013.



You can link your project here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment