Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weekly Challenge #31, Saturday - Prima Dolls

#31
Challenge: Prima Doll Challenge
August 6 - 12th, 2013
 
Hi everyone, Doris from Mom's Been Scrappin today with a little project for this week's challenge - Prima Dolls.  I know they're all the rage and I was so happy to get my first Prima Doll stamp, but then what?  She's pretty big for a stamp, but when I started looking at the creative things everyone is doing with them, I rolled up  my sleeves and jumped in.


I decided to do some paper piecing for her outfit and use a few scraps of some specialty paper and trimmed them with some flatback pearls; some glitter stickles for her headband and shoes and she was done.  I added a ribbon flower I made but she still needed a little something, so some Prima pearls were it. 
 
So tell me how I did with my first Prima Doll and show me yours! 
Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on August 16, 2013.

You can link your project HERE


 

4 comments:

  1. You did an AMAZING job with your first doll! She is so cute, all "dolled" up! I love that quote you added to the tag!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful tag. I love the image and the cute outfit.

    An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete