Saturday, July 27, 2013

Challenge #29 - Saturday

#29
Challenge: Scrap your Vacation
July 23 - 29


Hello blogland, Doris here today.  Summer and vacation season are well under way so what a great time for this week's challenge at Cuttin' and Stampin' -
Scrap your Vacation. One of my favorite vacations was a few years ago when two of my daughters and I went to Ireland. We took hundreds of pictures during our time there and it was so much fun looking thru them again when I took out that scrapbook. I've picked out a two page layout to share with you today to get you inspired.

My layout style is very much like my card making style, clean and simple, because I wanted the pictures to tell the story. Take a peek:



These pictures were taken at Ballintuber Abbey in County Mayo and was absolutely beautiful and peaceful. After spending some time there,
we had lunch at a small inn across the street and it seemed
that everyone was drawn back to the Abbey before we left.

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on August 2, 2013.

You can link your project HERE

1 comments:

  1. That looks like one AMAZING vacation!
    Great layout!
    Terssa

    ReplyDelete