Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Challenge 26 Independance Day

#26
Challenge:   Independence Day
July 2 - July 8, 2013

Pam here with a little 4th of July inspiration!
I made these festive popcorn boxes for my neighbor's 
4th of July party. I used the Mini Popcorn Box by Cali Arroyo
and the July Charms by Snapdragon snippets. (I added 4th to the july charm)
available from the Silhouette Online Store
The white paper is Bazzill Basics, the patterned paper is
the Freedom line also by Bazzill. I also used red shear ribbon.


Hope you enjoy! Can't wait to see what you come up with for Independence Day!!!

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on July 12, 2013.

You can link your project HERE

1 comments:

  1. LOVE these adorable popcorn boxes Pam! Perfect for a party today!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete