Thursday, June 27, 2013

Weekly Challenge #25-Thursday

#25
Challenge:   Mini Album
June 25 - July 1, 2013

Teresa R. here from Fresh and Renewed. I have this fabulous mini album for you today. Check out my blog for all the pictures of the inside pages. I fell in love with this little Bo Bunny album several years ago. I made a family album to take with me on a visit back home to see other extended family with that one. Imagine my wonder and surprise when one of these lovely little album popped up on a selling/buying group I am part of...so I bought it knowing exactly these pictures would be the perfect event to use in this album. Hope you enjoy.




Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge.  Winners will be announced on July 5, 2013. 

Enter your submissions here

0 comments:

Post a Comment