Friday, June 28, 2013

Weekly Challenge #25 - Friday.

#25
Challenge:   Mimi Album
June 25 - July 1, 2013

Hello Everyone.  Tammy here with another mini album to inspire you for this weeks challenge.  

I started this album for a close friends daughter that's getting married. I have watched quite a few YouTube videos trying to learn how to create mini albums.  I combined the idea the the mini envelope tutorial from Cassie Keith and the stacked hinge system from Follow the Paper Trail


Here's the front cover.  I don't want to over do the front.  I was working on some flowers for the front and my husband told me he liked it plain and to leave it alone. 

The base of this page is the envelope.  I have matted the front and added a pocket with a 1/2" gusset so more tags can be added.  It's hard to see by there's a card that has been matted in the pocket.  

The envelope was sealed and then had just a smidgen cut off the end creating a full size pocket and I've matted a card to create a photo mat. 


Here's the waterfall that's on the inside cover.  Each one of the mats can hold a 2 1/2" square picture and leaves the back for journalling. 


Here's a look at the binding.  The last page is hard to see but there's four of the 3-envelope page set ups.  

I can't wait to see all your great creations.  

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge.  Winners will be announced on July 5, 2013. 

Enter your submissions here

2 comments:

  1. This mini is gorgeous. They will love it! TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! It makes such a wonderful gift:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete