Thursday, June 6, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 22 - Thursday

#22
Challenge: Graduation
June 4 - 10, 2013

Hello Crafty Friends,

This week we are celebrating all those that are Graduating. So this week we are bringing you so great Graduation cards.

My card for today is for a young lady that is graduating from High School. Jacie was a Cheerleader during her years and I wanted to recognize that. So I started with a great digi cheerleader and used copic markers to color her red and black.

I wanted it to look like the Cheerleader had the graduation cap on, but I think I cut it to small.

I used CTMH Clear Glass to brighten the pom-poms and tassel.
Here's what I've done on the inside.
Now it's your turn to share your Graduation Creations.

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.

Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge. Winners will be announced on June 21, 2013.

Enter your submissions here

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card...love the glossy look of the pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a terrific grad card. Love it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness- this is just so cute!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete