Thursday, May 16, 2013

Weekly Challenge #19-Thursday


#19
Challenge:   Shaped Cards 

Dates:  May 14-20,  2013

Teresa R. here from over at Fresh and Renewed. I have another shaped card for you today. Haven't the other ones this week been absolutely lovely? Well, mine is very simple and did not exactly turn out like I had envisioned, however, it is going in a box I am sending to my daughter in Oregon. The theme of the box is "Here's your Florida Sunshine." So I hope you enjoy this very simple, easy to make card....maybe you could even think of a way for me to make this card a little better. 


I cut out the sun from Hello Kitty Greetings at 6". The base of the card is the blackout cut welded together at the very tip top. I outlined the face cuts with a Stampin' Up orange marker. Then, I outlined the edges of the sun with a gold glitter Gelly Roll pen. (you cannot see this in my image.)

We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Go Here  to enter your creations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment