Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Weekly Challenge #17- Tuesday


#17
Challenge:   Children's Birthday

Dates:  April 30, 2013 to May 6, 2013

Teresa here from over at Fresh and Renewed to kick off our Children's Birthday week. I have been holding onto this adorable image for just the right way to use it...I do not own this cartridge yet but it is certainly on my want list. The image comes from Teddy Bear on Parade a fairly new cartridge for the Cricut machine...yes I am "old school" and do so LOVE my Cricut and Gypsy!! So here is a cute and adorable little card that I intend to hold onto until I have just the right little sweet girl to give it to.






We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Go Here  to enter your creations.


2 comments:

  1. You won't be disappointed when you get this cart. It has so many cute cuts on it.
    Your card is perfect for that special someone. She will be a lucky girl. TFS.
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bear is adorable and it will be a perfect card for some special little girl!
    I love the balloons and the cute cupcake...ready to party!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete