Friday, April 12, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 14 - Friday

#14
Challenge: Garden

Dates: April 9, 2013 to April 15, 2013

Hello Everyone. This is Tammy and I'm glad to bring you another piece of inspiration dealing with garden. I first must tell you that I scrapjacked this idea from a Pintrest search and Chelsea's Creative Corner.

I started with a French Roast card stock base. I cut it at 4.25" wide and 11" long. I scored it at 5" and .75" to create the matchbook look.


I used the A Hundred Wishes stamp form A Muse Studio and white embossing powder for the dandelions. I used a Copic marker and colored the pearls in the center of the flowers.


I used Pink by Design Garden stamp set for my sentiment.



Here's the final result. I will pick up a package of flower seeds and attache it to the inside of the matchbook and give it to a friend.


Now it's your turn to create a garden themed project.

We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.

Go Here to enter your creations.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card. TFS.
    Love how you did the dandilions.
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such beautiful dandelions! I love that you embossed them, really makes them pop! My garden grows lots of these! LOL!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete