Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 5 - Thursday

Weekly Challenge #5 Tuesday, February 5 th thru February 11th.
Create a Valentine card.  
(you don't need to use an A Muse stamp to enter)

Hello Fellow Crafters!
It's Teresa, from Create Enjoy Share to share with you some Simple Valentine's.  
What fun I had making these Valentine's to share with you using the wonderful stamps, paper and twine from Amuse Studios!  
For today's projects, I used two Amuse Studio Stamp sets:
Love Conquers All and
Love Is In The Air. 
If you are interested in these stamps or other Amuse products, please visit

For my first project, I used this cute cupcake stamp from the Love Conquers All set.

 I colored it with markers directly on the stamp.  I made a band that I ran through my paper crimper
(haven't used that tool in quite a while!) and it was quick and simple!
To give some dimension, I simply popped up the top layer with the foam squares.

Project number two from the same Love Conquers All set.
I love this stamp set because although it was perfect for Valentine's Day, it can 
work for other occasions as well! 
This is I Love You To The Core!

Again, I colored directly on the markers before stamping on plain off white card stock.
 I layered the image and used foam mounting tape.
I cut a layer from Kraft Cardstock and embossed using a heart embossing folder.
Using the Love Is In The Air set, I added the air mail stamp and  the
Happy Valentine's Day sentiment to the interior of the card.


I wrapped a red ribbon around the kraft cardstock layer and it was finished! 

Project number 3 is a Hot  Chocolate holder. 
 I created the hot chocolate holder with a file from the Silhouette America store.
Once the holder was created, I used this super cute stamp to decorate!
When I saw this adorable mug with the sentiment, I knew I just had to use it for the hot cocoa holder!
I simply slipped my cocoa pack into the holder and tied it up with some Amuse Studio Twine!


Perfect for a Valentine Gift!


Last but not least, here is a SUPER SIMPLE Valentine using the Amuse Studio Die.
 All  I had to do was cut out 3 "love" die cuts and layer them on black cardstock.
I used this cute heart paper (also from Amuse) as my card base.
Adding a couple of hearts was the final simple touch!


A Muse Studio is having a huge sale on items that will be retiring from their catalog.  They have stamps, cardstock (including gingham, cloud and polka-dot pattern), washi tape, and dies for a whopping 30% off.  And, to sweeten the deal even further, through Feb. 17th if your purchase is at least $40 before tax & shipping, you'll receive a free 8-pack of adorable A Muse Studio polka dot A2-sized notecards in Chocolate and Cherry.  Shop soon, because supplies are limited on the retiring items.
 

I hope you will join us for this week's challenge.  Go to Cuttin and Stampin Challenge Blog to enter your simple Valentine's card.  I can't wait to see them!
Don't forget to get your own Amuse Products (and you won't be disappointed!)

1 comments:

  1. Teresa...love all your projects! I especially love the cupcake one...and what I would not give to have my crimper back...one of those I never use it items so I decided to purge it!! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete