Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31 - Card Creating Tuesday


Hello Everyone, welcome to Card Creating Tuesday for My Cricut Craft Room.  I have crated a very simple kids birthday card using a number of cricut cartridges. 

I started with the airplane from the Wild Card 2 cartridge.  There are a lot of pieces to cut to create the plane. 



I used Country life to crate my grassy mountains and CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge for the tag.  The sun was cut from the H2O cartridge and cut it in fourths



I used A Muse Studio stamp set Essential Sentiments for my sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today.  For more card inspiration please stop by Erica's Blog, My Cricut Craft Room.  There will be more design team members with wonderful projects.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a great little card! I love the colors!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness great project AND GREAT NEW BLOG MAKEOVER!!!!!!!! *Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun card. Love the look of the blog
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!!!
    MCCR DT Lead Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Tammy. I love your "scene", lol. TFS, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy, this is so stinkin' adorable. Love the inking on your tag and the colors of your airplane, too. I just realized the 'I' in your new Blog Header is a Cricut Blade housing...LOL....clever!
    :O)
    Jessica S
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. I GOTTA get this cartridge!!! So STINKING CUTE!! What a great job you did!!

    And PS-I had to take a double take at your blog name!! Ours are so close in title, lol!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica-DT sister
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete