Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm so Excited!!

Hello world.  What a beautiful day.  The sun is shinning, the birds are chirping, I have a few followers and I finished a card in one night instead of a week.  Just so you know, the creative part of my brain works in real slow motion and is very symmetrical.   Anyway, I was reading a few of the card challenges and thought I could combine two of them.  The PK Stamps challenge #46 and the Paper Playtime technology challenge.

I keep thinking that it needs a little something else or I should have used a different paper in the background.  The only comment from my 17 yr old was that he wouldn't drive a baby blue car with a face like that.  I just keep thinking "Sweet.  Maybe I won't buy him a car at all."

Anyway, hope you all have a really great day and I hope to post more cards soon.

6 comments:

  1. I love it, the little car is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, the background paper is great!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 :)
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is really cute! I would drive a car with a face like that! It would make everyone smile! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ teenagers. Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous "techno" card! Gotta love 17 year olds ;) I love the background paper, I think it's perfect. Thanks for joining us this past week at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    michelle

    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is cute, and I wouldn't change the background paper!! And your card reminds me of my first car -- a baby blue VW bug!! I ALWAYS thought it looked like it was smiling from the front!! Maybe your 17yo would rather ride a bicycle -- LOL...

    I also wanted to say THANKS for becoming a FABULOUS FOLLOWER at www.lovetocrop.com!! Remember, you can get extra chances when you post about my Giveaway or link up my Giveaway Blinkie!! :)

    A happy new follower,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete